The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya 7 w/80mm 875.00

danielmoore

Camera light curtain lever is out of sync but I've used it this way for 7 years successfully, having bought it this way. I don't change lenses often so it doesn't come up. To change lenses with film in the camera, advance the film one frame, stopping at about the 95% point of travel and the curtain light curtain will do it's thing. So you waste one frame to change the lens if you change them while it's loaded. You can practice this with the back open until you're confident. You can also change lenses at the end of a roll if you prefer not to waste. The cost of repairing it would surely approach the value of the camera so I live with it. In all other respects the camera works beautifully and if you keep the 80mm on it as I have for the last year you will love it. The lens is perfect in every way. I bought it new from Japan 1 year ago and the only thing that's ever touched the glass is air from a blower. The camera has been kept in a Pelican case at all times. The rangefinder is spot on and has never needed adjustment. Focus is right on the money. It's a dream to use but I'm just not these days.
Comes with Mamiya body cap, front and rear lens caps, strap. I may be able to find the box for the lens.

Pics coming shortly.

Prices do not include shipping. Prefer CONUS shipping, insurance mandatory, actual cost of shipping as you require.

No Paypal. Amazon Payments (free for now, and easy), check or postal money order are fine.
Berkeley, CA for local pickup.