The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sale Pending: Profoto Acute2R 1200 studio flash kit $2,750

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
I recently got back in to the Leica M8 system, and now need to sell some of my other gear to cover the costs.

Thanks,
Mike

Profoto Acute 2R 1200 Kit - $2,750 "Net to me"

I purchased this pack and lights about 3 years ago, but they have been very rarely used. I've used the kit about 6 times since I bought it, and always indoors. Everything is in excellent condition and works perfectly.

Included are the Profoto Acute 2R 1200 Power Pack (this has the built-in PocketWizard receiver), two Profot Acute2 heads with reflectors, and associated cords and manuals. As an extra, I'm also including a Profoto Speed-ring, which allows you to attach a soft-box to a head (these sell for $150).

I'm also including the Tenba air case shown below, which was made just for this kit, and perfectly and safely fits the whole kit.

This Profoto kit sells at B&H for $4,049:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/239614-REG/Profoto_501_005_Acute_2R_2_Head.html#includes

My price is $1,300 less, and includes the speed-ring.

Last edited:
K

karrphoto

Re: Profoto Acute2R 1200 studio flash kit

Wish I could afford this setup right now... so want to get rid of my Calumet Lights (bowens) and get profoto... Wrong time of the year. :(

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
Re: Profoto Acute2R 1200 studio flash kit $2,750

OK, to sweeten this deal, I'll also add a PocketWizard MultiMax transmitter. These retail for $295. That will give the buyer everything you need to work this kit with wireless control from the camera.

Mike