The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One IQ160 bundle

W

Whiskey

Long story short, my father recently passed away and while going through the estate left to me I found this among other things. He was an avid photographer - something I unfortunately am not. I do just fine with my K-30, so something like this is lost on me. I will answer any questions I am able to, but I don't even know how to operate this thing. In the big Phase One case is the following:

Phase One 75-150mm 1:45 Zoom AF Lens
Schneider Kreuznach 110mm LS 1:2.8 AF Lens
Schneider Kreuznach 80mm LS 1:2.8 AF Lens
Phase One 645 DF Camera Body
Phase One IQ160 Camera Back
3 Batteries for IQ160
3 Battery Packs for 645DF
1 Lexar Media CompactFlash FireWire reader
6' FireWire cord
2GB Lexar Media CompactFlash Card

I would like to sell the entire kit for $35k to me, and I would definitely prefer not to break up the kit if I can help it (so I am not left trying to sell bits and pieces).

W

Whiskey

Even though I didn't want to break it up, I have decided to just go for it. Here are prices for all the parts :) I'll also sell everything for $30,000 thanks to some advice from some members as to what things are worth.

Phase One 75-150mm 1:45 Zoom AF Lens - $3,500
Schneider Kreuznach 110mm LS 1:2.8 AF Lens - $3,000
Schneider Kreuznach 80mm LS 1:2.8 AF Lens & Phase One 645 DF Camera Body (this also comes with the case and other misc things)- $4,500
Phase One IQ160 Camera Back - $20,000

W

Whiskey

Only things left are these lenses (pending sale in two days that is):

Phase One 75-150mm 1:45 Zoom AF Lens
Schneider Kreuznach 110mm LS 1:2.8 AF Lens

$6,000 will get you both

W

Whiskey

Phase One 75-150mm 1:45 Zoom AF Lens is the last piece available. Will drop the price to $2,500 (plus fees and shipping) for a quick sale

W

Whiskey

Person tried to pay with a bad check, so the whole kit is back up. I'll drop the price to 21k on everything