The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB/WTT: Leica M8 - Silver

afkuang

Hello there! I am looking to buy or trade for a Leica M8 in silver. I am looking to pay anywhere from $1500 to $1800 (LNIB with low actuation count) via PayPal. I will eat the fees, but shipping + insurance will be paid for by the seller.

If interested, I also have a mint & sharp Canon 24-70L with a UT date code (2005) that I am willing to trade alongside $500 for your M8.

Please send me a PM or e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested.

I do realize this is my first time posting on this forum, but I have a small amount of feedback on fredmiranda under the same name and ~50 feedback (100%) on eBay under kuangfamily.

xtianyves

Just on a side note: PayPal doesn't charge you as the payment sender any fees. It's the seller that is charged the fees so you're not really covering anything.

afkuang

Ah, yeah, what I should have said was that the seller will receive the net amount listed. For example, if I wish to purchase it for $1800, I will send $1854 to cover the 3% PayPal fees so the buyer receives the full $1800. Thank you for clearing that up :)