The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Contax Carl Zeiss T*100/2 Planar (MMJ)

Sirfishalot

Zeiss C/Y 100/2 MMJ
Excellent condition Contax Carl Zeiss T* 100mm/f2.0 Planar lens. MMJ version, very well cared for. If your'e reading this ad you likely already know the legendary image quality this glass delivers. The total rundown can be found on John Black's site:

CONTAX 100mm F2 PlANAR LENS REVIEW - OVERVIEW

Includes front original cap and Canon rear cap, HappyPageHK mated Canon AF confirm adapter, Contax step ring 67/86 and Contax Metal Hood 4.

Price: $1,050 plus shipping.

Sorry, but not considering any trades other than a ZE 100/2

Terms
Payment:
Paypal accepted (please add 3%) to PayPal Verified address. I can also accept USPS Money orders and personal checks, but funds must clear first before shipping.

Shipping:
Fully insured via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation to the lower 48 US.

Returns:
If the item is not as described I'll accept returns minus the cost of packaging, shipping and insurance as long as you contact me first and ship back to me within 3 days of receiving the item. The item must be in the exact same condition in which it was sent to the buyer.

Please PM me for interest and questions
Thank you,

JayT

Here's some output from the lens: