The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: NEW PRICES! Phase One P45+ / Hasselblad H1 System

D

david fokos

Phase One P45+ and Hasselblad H1 System

Hello All,

Recently, I have received inquires asking if I would be willing to break up my system and sell the components a la carte. I have also been asked if there was any flexibility in my price. I am happy to say YES to both! So here are the current options...

As I mentioned in my original ad, I am a professional fine-art photographer living in San Diego. I originally purchased my Phase One P45+ digital back and Hasselblad H1 system for a studio project which is now done and I am returning to my traditional 8x10 landscape work so... here is what I have for sale!

Phase One P45+ with H Mount

Note: I really think that the P45+ is a huge improvement over the standard P45.

Only 1486 Actuations, almost all studio work.

Purchased new from Capture Integration in June 2006; 1-year of value added warranty remaining. The value-added warranty includes the following:

* 1-Year Replacement Loaner International Warranty remaining

* 1-Year Free Platform Swap remaining -- YES! you can have this back changed to fit other cameras!

* Metallic Amabilia Hard Case
* Capture One Pro software
* Dual-Bay battery charger
* Two 2500 mAh batteries
* Viewfinder mask
* 4.5m Firewire Cable
* DigiClean kit
* SanDisk CF card reader
* Leather Binder Containing: a hard copy manual, LCC calibration kit

The current price for a new P45+ with the value-added warranty is $33,000.
My price: $23,900, plus whatever shipping to you costs.

Also, I will bundle the following Hasselblad H1 System together with the Phase One P45+ back for $29,900 complete.

However, I will only consider selling the Hasselblad system separately after I have sold the Phase One P45+ back.

Hasselblad H1 Body

Hasselblad HV 90x Viewfinder

Hasselblad HC 3.5/35mm Lens

Hasselblad HC 3.5/50-110mm Zoom Lens

120 film back

Battery charger, two batteries, circular polarizer, (3) 1.2 ND filters, and printed manual.

LowePro CompuTrekker Plus AW backpack that holds everything plus a laptop very nicely.

Everything is in perfect working order.

Thanks!
David

Note: Tripod and laptop computer seen in the following pictures are not included.