The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS M8 Black Warranty till 2/2011

I have a black M8, boxed with three batteries - One Original, two aftermarket. It has a higher serial number, 320xxxx. The camera was bought in Feb of 2008 from Precision Camera along with a three year mac warranty. I am the 2nd owner. Very light rub mark on top and small mark on LCD. I was not able to get either in the pics. The LCD mark is almost non-existent. The rub mark is visible depending upon the angle in which it is viewed. The Cam has just over 2k on the shutter. I would like to net $3,250. I will also be listing other accessories once this is sold, i.e., Luigi Rally case and Leica 1.25 viewfinder. One small iece of the Luigi Case's inside liner needs to glued (see pics) Will sell with these with the m8 for 3,500 but that would have to be firm, otherwise I will be listing for $175 each after the M8 goes. Selling cuz I am way overextended and need to knock off some debt. Also, when the the cam sells I have a LNIB coded Summicron - see pics. The price on that is $925. Direct email is best way to contact me: [email protected] as I can answer on the road via phone. RFF blocks gmail accounts. Link to Pics:

http://never4get.zenfolio.com/p386136606