The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon 24 1.4G / 50 1.4G / B+W CP / Gorillapod

J

jasonleecifer

Nikon 24 1.4G:
This is a US model lens in like new condition. The glass and barrel are pristine. It is tack sharp on my D700 and the sharpest lens I have ever used.

I am looking for 1650 net to me.

Comes with box and all accessories. The box has a dent in it from storage. Just selling because I can't afford to keep it.

Photos:
https://picasaweb.google.com/109009...authkey=Gv1sRgCJytwpT19LTh0QE&feat=directlink

Nikon 50 1.4G:
I bought this lens a few months ago but ended up never really using it. The body and glass are clean and it wore a filter for most of it's life. The only sign of wear shows up on photo 3. Around the filter theres there is a bit of wear which is purely cosmetic. 345$

Photos:
https://picasaweb.google.com/109009091336258107019/September18201202?authkey=Gv1sRgCMOC-NyJjor-KA

B+W 77mm Kaesemann XS-Pro Circular Polarizer MRC Nano Filter:
This filter is less than 6 months old and also in like new condition. I have used a dozen other CPs and this one has been the best. I only used it with my 24 1.4 and have no need for this now.

180 shipped but paypal gift.

B+W 77mm Kaesemann XS-Pro Circular Polarizer MRC Nano 66-1066400

Gorillapod focus w Joby ballhead X:
The gorillapod and ballhead are brand new without box. I bought it and never got a chance to use. I would prefer to sell as a set but can break it up.
Focus-retail 80$
Ballhead-retail 70$

I am willing to sell the set for 125$ (price drop). Shipping and paypal fees negotiable.

Joby Gorillapod Focus - Flexible Mini-Tripod GP8-01EN B&H Photo
Joby Ballhead X (Black) BH2-01EN B&H Photo Video

Coco Ring flash:
I also have a Coco ring flash. It is for the SB900 but has a wedge type adapter to SB800s and possibly the 600. 38$.

Amazon.com: Coco Ring Flash Adapter for Nikon SB-900 Flash with D300, D200, D70, D80, D50, D40, D40x, D60, & D90 Digital SLR Camera's: Camera & Photo