The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon AF Zoom-Nikkor 17-35mm f/2.8D IF-ED

Selling my Nikon 17-35mm f2.8 lens. The lens is in great condition with two exceptions:
1. The AF motor sqeaks. This seems to be a common problem with this lens. The focus is fast and snappy though.
2. The coating at the back has a small mark (see photo below), which does not affect the image quality. If you would like additional photos of the lense, please let me know.

The box and leather case are not included.

You can check out my feedback on ebay: mranger211.

Asking: 710 shipped.

Last edited:

D&A

I've purchased from Martin previously and can most certainly give my highest recommendation. It was a pleasure both dealing with and communicating with him.

Dave (D&A)

Thank you. I can say exactly the same about Dave: a pleasure to deal with.

I've purchased from Martin previously and can most certainly give my highest recommendation. It was a pleasure both dealing with and communicating with him.

Dave (D&A)