The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M8.2 Silver + IR Filters

VINCET

Selling my Leica M8.2 body in silver chrome in box with Leica Battery, charger, strap, cap, manual and copy of the software. The body is in perfect condition. Check out the picture in my previous post. I am lowering the price to $2900 and I am adding two 46mm UV/IR filter with this. One is a B+W filter and the other one is a Leica. Here is the link to my previous post where I have several pictures of the camera.

http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-wtb/38435-fs-leica-m8-2-silver-$3250.html

I am also selling my 28mm Summicron-ASPH with 6 bit (DAG) coding. The lens comes with box, lens hood and cap. Nice wide angle lens for the M8.2. This is in excellent condition. $2900.

Price is net to me. My location is 03885. If you want to get a nice M8.2, this is it. Silver chrome is also not easy to find.

VINCET

New price for the camera is $2850. 28mm Summicron ASPH is now also $2850. Lens will only be available for sale only if the camera is sold.

xtianyves

Wow can't believe you're having a hard time selling this beautiful (and rare!) M8.2! That's a deal for the 28mm Cron too!

VINCET

Guess the market is really soft right now. I can't believe the prices lately. Great time to be buyer but really not a good time to be the seller. Anyway, I am not looking to give this away also but is willing to listen to reasonable offer. Otherwise, I can always just hold on to this for another couple of year, then buy the Leica M which will probably be selling for $4000 by then :)

VINCET

Withdrawn. Many interested but there are just too many M8s and M9 for sale now. So I have decided to just keep this.