The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Lenses for Sale: ZM, Konica Hexanon, Contax G

kzphoto

Selling a few lenses that I am not using:

Zeiss C-Biogon 21mm F/4.5. Lightly used and in great shape. Lens makes amazing photographs. Minor cosmetic wear common to these lenses, no wobble and no cleaning marks under a bright light. $750

Konica Hexanon 28mm f/2.8 lens just came back from DAG and is spot on on my M4 and a friend's M9. Slight cosmetic wear on the lens, the paint on the KM Hexanon lenses rubs off fairly easily. Comes with a Konica rear cap, B+W UV filter and the original hood. I'd conservatively rate this at Ex -, due to the cosmetic wear. Optics looks clean, with no bright spots or cleaning marks. $675, slightly higher cost due to recent service.

Contax G 21mm f/2.8 BLACK - bought this earlier in the summer with the intention of having it converted to M mount, but I have since lost interest. Lens is Mint-, with only a few bright spots on the barrel. Optics are pristine. Viewfinder has a few dings on it, but it does not impact the performance in any way. Asking what I paid, $825.

I prefer to keep sales within the US, because I have lost shipments overseas. Shipping for most items is under $20.00, so ill include it for free.

Last edited:

kzphoto

forgot to mention:

The G21 Black lens comes with the original box, hard case, front cap, rear cap, papers and the original invoice!

kzphoto

Contax G is sold, Konica 28mm f/2.8 still available at $600.00. Comes with lens hood, rear lens cap and a copy of the invoice from DAG showing the service / update to address the rough focus action and the back focus.