The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nex-7, Voigtlander 15 f/4.5, 28 f/1.9, 40 f/1.4 MC, 75 f/2.5, many Nex adapters

dmcgoy

Nex-7 Body. Comes with an extra OEM battery (worth $50. Ridiculous how expensive they are), an extra third party battery (which does work in the Nex-7), 3rd party wireless remote, and the original box. Two scrapes of note - one on the flash top and one of the left side. $850.

Voigtlander 15mm f/4.5. LTM version. No warts I can see. Comes with LTM to M adapter. $375. SOLD.

Voigtlander 28mm f/1.9. LTM version. Tough lens to find. People claim it's better than the current f/2.0 version. Functionally good but LOTS of brassing. Comes with LTM to M adapter. $400

Voigtlander 40mm f/1.4 MC. Beautiful little lens. $400

Voigtlander 75mm f/2.5. LTM. Buttery smooth focus. Great condition except that the lens cap had some scrapes. Comes with LTM to M adapter. $325. PENDING.

Kiron 70-150 MD mount. Make me an offer.

Nex adapters (~$10 each):
Leica M (3 used, 1 new)
OM (1 used)
MD (1 used)
FD (1 used)
Nikon (1 used)

Voigtlander 28 - 90 LTM to M adapter. $30.

Last edited:

dmcgoy

Photos (in no particular order). I'm also interested in trading for a Fuji X-Pro 1 and/or their 18mm and 35mm primes.