The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 56 MPxl Leaf AFi-II 10 Kit (Rollei Hy6)

BradleyGibson

I'm probably going to regret this, but with a young family and just having launched a business, my MF gear isn't seeing enough use to justify my keeping it.

THE EQUIPMENT
For sale is the fantastic Hy6/AFi medium format kit -- includes the AFi camera, AFD 80mm f/2.8mm lens, and Leaf AFi-II 10 56 megapixel internally rotating sensor with tilting touch screen. $19K USD + shipping, OBO, buyer pays fees.

The kit comes with pelican style case, various sync and data transfer cables, four (4) Leaf batteries, eight (8) third party batteries, camera body covers, lens caps, B+W F-Pro UV filter on 80mm lens, RS Arca-Swiss compatible plate with dual removable safety stops and Bill Maxwell Hi-Lux focusing screen with diagonal split rectacle and micro prism focusing collar.

CONDITION
The camera firmware updated last year by DHW. Kit is in good condition with minor, cosmetic signs of normal wear. No scratches on lens optics, no fungus, etc.; 100% operational.

UPGRADES
This is the most ergonomic kit in the business and a joy to shoot with and upgradable to the new Hy6 Mod. 2 spec for 395€, according to DHW.

ABOUT BRAD
Although I have been around much less this past year, I am a longtime participant, a photography educator in the Seattle, USA area. I have bought and sold high value items on LL, GetDPI, FredMiranda and on eBay over the years, without any issues. My 100% eBay reputation is here.

Open to sale worldwide--note that funds must clear in full before the equipment ships. If you are in the Seattle USA area, you are welcome to inspect and test drive the equipment in person. Additional lenses and accessories are available to the buyer--please inquire.

Please let me know if you have any questions,
-Brad

BradleyGibson

I've had some genuine interest, but no sale as of yet. I'm reducing the price by $1000 to help close the deal.

*price reduced $1000* to $18K USD

Let me know if you have any questions. I can be reached by PM or directly at [email protected].

Kind regards,
Brad

BradleyGibson

Kit + AFD 50mm, 55mm PCS, AFD 180mm and ET-9 extension tube are sold.

I will post a new sale for the remaining gear: 90-degree finder (Rolleiflex marque), auto-bellows and Apo-Tele-Tessar 300mm f/4 shortly.

Thank you for your interest!