The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 5Dc w/ grip + 55-200 - images added- $900

dmeckert

hi all,

photos in the next post, and i'm happy to answer any questions or provide hi-res photos.

selling my canon 5D. i picked it up to satisfy my FF cravings after selling my d700 in anticipation of moving to a d800 or d600 this fall. well...now it's this fall, and the 5D needs to find a new home.

included are the following items:

-5D - excellent condition. i'd say 8/10. it's got signs of wear, but is pretty clean generally. has had the shutter/mirror issues typical of the 5D taken care of, according to it's previous owner. i have no reason to believe otherwise. i vaguely recall the previous owner saying something in the 30k-35k actuation neighborhood. works great, and the AF is dead on.

-original 5D battery grip. half-press doesn't trigger AF, which i've also read is a typical issue with this grip. i'm one of those die hard AF-ON people, so i've got the camera configured to focus via the * button on the body and grip anyway.

-3 extra 3rd party batteries. both of which hold charge and work just as the original. original canon charger, and additional 3rd party charger included.

- 55-200 lens. clean all around. no scratches or any signs of use on the body of the lens, and the glass is blemish-free. typical marks on the hood and mount.

no original packaging is included.

i'm perfectly willing to sell separately if the lens goes first.

i'm looking for $900, paypal and CONUS shipping included. i'd love to get my price, but it's got a little flex.

Last edited: