The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT: My Canon 1Ds Mark III for your Leaf Aptus 22 in Hasselblad H-mount

fotolli

Hi all,

the title says it already. I´d like to trade my 1Ds MK III for an Leaf Aptus 22 in H-mount, maybe V-mount. I obviously also consider a Leaf 54s o Aptus-5 II.

My camera is in in good condition with just over 48.000 clicks on it and just came back from a Canon check and clean. It comes with two original batteries, some extra screens and other cables etc. I do have the box, too, but without the inner foam just the carton. (See picture 1, lens is not included)

If anyone is interested, please send me a pm. Also if you have other backs to offer in Hasselblad mount, just drop me a line. I might be interested, though I prefer the LEAF for their Dalsa sensor.

If no one wants to trade, I´d sell the camera outright for 2400€.

I am located in Zurich, Switzerland. Hence a trade within the EU would be the easiest without any customs involved.

Thanks for looking, best,

Oliver