The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Epson R-D1; Mamiya 645 Pro plus 3 lenses

kevin

I have two cameras for sale.

1st up is an R-D1 with the latest (R-D1s) firmware in excellent condition. Includes body cap, software, charger and 6 batteries (one Epson, five generic) Everything works perfectly, including the rangefinder. I love the camera, but I want full-frame. $1,400, or will make a trade for a Canon 5D in the same condition.

2nd is a Mamiya 645 Pro in excellent shape with three lenses, the 80/2.8, 150/3.5 and 55/2.8 (with all shades, but only one cap) and the 120 and 220 inserts. Everything works as it should. I'll include two rolls of XP2 and two rolls of color film. Lovely camera, but I'd prefer an RF. I'm asking what I paid on the RFF just a few weeks ago, so if you missed it the first time, here's your second chance at a bargain! $550