The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Fuji xpro1 and 35/1.4 lens

tbarker13

I'd love to sell these as a combo if possible.
Camera and lens come with original boxes and accessories. Also includes an extra (Fuji) battery and filter for the lens. I am also including a Leica lens mount adaptor (aftermarket).
Does not include the camera strap.
Camera has seen light use and does have a few minor marks on the body. The screen protector has a small crack on the lower right - just doing its job, protecting the screen. I have an extra screen protector, but just haven't made the switch.
Lens body also has a couple tiny marks, but the glass is perfect, having always had a filter on it.
Just understand the camera and lens show a bit of minor wear. Don't buy them if you prefer new/mint equipment.
Price: $1,650, includes PayPal fees and shipping in the U.S.

You may wonder why I'm selling. I've decided to keep just one digital kit for now and want to get another film rangefinder. So this has to go.

Photos can be found in my Flickr stream:

Xpro 1 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Xpro 2 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Last edited: