The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Summilux 35mm ASPH V.1 $3100 / Zeiss ZM 85mm F4 $660

isuperfish

Summilux 35>
The lens comes with pouch, hood, rear cap and hood cap. Nothing else.

This one has some paint loss on the barrel, mostly on the aperture ring.

A little signs on the aperture blade(see picture) I think it is just the wear but I'm not sure because I've seen people talking about some lenses have oil on the aperture blades.
But I don't think it matters.
First, it's manual lens so aperture is controlled by hand precisely(a lot of oil in auto lens would result in incorrect exposure);
Second, it is only a bit and if that's oil it still has a very long working life before it needs to be cleaned;
Last, I'm offering it for a very cheap price and an overhaul of the lens takes under $100 and that will make it perfect.
(Am I saying too much to justify myself? lol)

The hood has a little wears also, it only locks when it's locked at the right place, doesn't affect normal use at all.

Glasses are perfect, and no obvious particle inside.

Now asking 3100 shipped, if pay via Paypal buyer adds 3%. Any other way that works works.

ZM 85

Mint and mint

Not much I can say, good looking and takes good pictures. And now I will throw in a chrome B+W 43mm MRC UV with it.

Looking for 660 shipped, if pay via Paypal buyer adds 3%.