The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panasonic Lumix GX1 Body + Spare Battery with Box, Papers, Etc. - Low Clicks

jnewell

For sale (pictures below): Panasonic GX1 body complete with spare Panasonic battery and original box, charger, cables, CDs, instructions, strap, hot shoe cover (not shown in pictures), etc There is a Micro Solution screen protector installed. The camera is optically and mechanically/electronically perfect with less than 800 clicks and shows only the most minor signs of cosmetic use. No card included. $375. Questions welcome, fastest replies if you email me at newellj at gmail dawt com rather than PM'ing me.

Shipping: I'll ship FedEx ground to lower 48 addresses at my expense (signature will be required). I prefer to sell to US addresses but will discuss shipping to foreign addresses at the buyer's cost, but shipping must be fully insured and trackable to satisfy PayPal standards. I'm not able to ship USPS at this time.

Payment: If you pay with PayPal, I will eat the fees but please note that I can only ship to a PayPal verified address.

Feedback: you can check my feedback under jnewell9999 at eBay. If you are new here or have a history of contentious posting, I may choose to sell to another member.