The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M2-R, M2, M4, IIIF 50mm 3.5, BP MP...

BrettS

Hello All,

I have many more photos of each item, please feel free to e-mail me if seriously interested.

I can consider possible lens trades, but mostly looking to free up cash. I am located in the NYC area for any face-to-face deals.

1) Leica M2-R in mint condition. (Serial #12497XX) Original plastic with matching serial number. "L" seal intact. A Beauty and rare to find in this kind of condition. Price: $2950.00

2) Leica M2- Button Rewind. Purchased as a backup but never used. Clean condition, but everything a little stiff from sitting. Clean and bright viewfinder. Will need a cleaning, lube, and adjustment (CLA) before use. "L" seal intact and I will include a Leica M2 box. These "no self-timer" versions are great shooters, and fit very comfortably in your hands. Price: $675.00

3) Leica M4- Definitely a "user" cosmetically, but well loved. Working great with rangefinder and speeds accurate. Just used at a wedding about a month ago, so I know everything is good on it. Super Smooth. Ready to be used everyday! Price: $925.00

4) Leica IIIF with 50mm F/3.5 Elmar and accessories. Both from 1952. Everything working well and the lens is SUPER clean. Also includes rare Leica FISON Hood and SBOOI 50mm Finder which are hard to find and expensive accessories. Original Leica front cap and I have some original Leica SM metal canisters as well. I also have the original Leica ever-ready case for this as well. Will not separate package. Great complete and fun setup. Price: $850.00

5) Also have black paint MP with brown leather, with black paint Leicavit, with black paint rewind crank. Original Leica boxes and papers for all items. Perfect working condition as it is my main body. Could sell if the price was right.

Please message with any questions and/or requests for additional pictures.

Thank you-
-Brett-

Last edited:

BrettS

BUMP...

M2, IIIF, Black Paint Leicavit, Black Paint Rweind Crank all sold....

M2-R, M4, and a 35mm F/2.5 Color Skopar PII available...