The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 and 14mm f/2.5

D

Devon Shaw

Since acquiring the Olympus 12mm I rarely find myself using these focal lengths and so my two Panasonic lenses have to go.

The 20mm I purchased new from Amazon in Spring of 2011. I did not like the front cap that came with the lens due to how thick it was and immediately replaced it with a generic one. I have since misplaced the original front cap. This lens will come with the original rear cap, generic front cap, and a round aluminum vented screw in hood. The body may have some minor use marks but the glass is excellent.
$305 shipped in the USA

A recent photographic taken with the 20mm on my E-P1

The 14mm I received in a trade about a month ago. The previous owner said that she got it as a kit lens and then did not use it. I have gone out with it a few times to test it out and it seems to perform great. Body and glass are excellent. Comes with original front and rear caps.
$155 shipped in the USA

A recent photographic taken with the 14mm on my OM-D

I am currently away from home but will get images of both lenses up tomorrow or the next day. I have bought and sold with nothing but positive feedback on this forum, Fred Miranda, and that auction site under the username *runningdog*.

I may be willing to ship internationally at cost. If you are interested in this contact me and we can discuss it.

D

Devon Shaw

Local pickup also welcomed if you are in the District of Columbia area.

D

Devon Shaw

Update:

I cannot seem to locate the hood for the 20mm. If it turns up before the lens is sold it will be included. Also, the rear cap I have for the 20mm seems to be a generic (works just as well). I guess the original got lost in the shuffle at some point.

Due to these initial inaccuracies I am lowering the price on the 20mm to $295 shipped in the USA.

Images of the lenses as promised,

D

Devon Shaw

I found the hood for the 20mm. It will be included in the sale.

V

Vicw88

Hey devon i'm interested in te 14mm is it still available? I've purchased a few things on fredmiranda As well
Thanks.
Victor W

D

Devon Shaw

Hi Victor,

I actually a local sale pending on the 14mm tomorrow. I'll update here on whether that goes through.

D

Devon Shaw

The 14mm is sold.

20mm with the hood still available for $295 shipped.

D

Devon Shaw

I'll be in the Bay Area next week (Sonoma County specifically) and if anyone would like to purchase locally there I would be happy to knock another ten bucks off the price (or meeting locally here in Washington).

In the meantime here's another image from this lens on my E-P1.