The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Flawless Leica Noctilux 0.95 ASPH lens in box

bradhusick

Original owner selling FLAWLESS Noctilux 0.95 ASPH in box with blank USA papers, purchased in Feburary 2010. Exactly as new. Price is net of fees. Prefer USA sale. Price includes 2-day Fedex shipping in lower-48.

Photos not needed - lens and box are flawless. Full refund if it arrives in a condition otherwise.

$10,900

Wire transfer - final price is $10,925
Paypal - final price is $11,227 ("gift" option not accepted)
Cashier's check - final price is $10,900 must wait 2 weeks for complete bank clearance

Many know me here for my pristine items. You can also check my 100% positive feedback of 322 since 1998 on ebay username "pottombottom".

bradhusick

two more.

Will also accept new Leica Monochrom plus $2K in trade (camera + cash = lens)

Last edited:

ashwinrao1

Hope you get that Monochrom soon, Brad. Mine just came in.

For prospective buyers, Brad is a stand up guy. He keeps his gear in immaculate condition. I have been a happy customer of his for years...

bradhusick

Weekend SALE - now through end of Oct. 14 only - I will eat the paypal fees, so your price is $10900 shipped 2-day CONUS.