The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M Monochrom Monochrome Never OPEN $10900

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstaben

A dealer wouldn't mark it up $3k.

For those of you waiting for your Monochrom to come in, waiting....

well, now you know why!

joecmlin

Not Available
Oh come on.
Do you think $8000 justify a camera?
Do you really tell your wives/significant others about your "Leica collection"?
Non of friends do. Why is that? We are all guilty of over spending. But. That's is part of the tHrill using Leica. The Stelfy felling.....

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Well I have the final say here and after a conference with Jack and Bob. I decided this crap is now over. Thanks to our members for not getting involved with this overpricing , using getDPI as a platform for only making yourself money and not being a member I consider of good standing and participating plus the continue complaints. I decided you are no longer welcome here. This is ultimately my call and since I help with the direction of this forum, you are now banned.

To our members I rarely go out of my way to break our own rules. But I am making a exception to that. We feel its best for the community

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.