The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica S2 and lenses - 70mm and 120mm

Don Hutton

Selling my last S2 body and remaining lenses:

S2 body in immaculate condition - bought in Jan this year (so had over 3 months of warranty left - which can be extended) - around 100 total shutter actuations so flawless and like new in every way. Includes all original packaging and original invoice. I will also include a RRS L-bracket ($140 new) for the camera, the Leica remote release cable ($150 new) and I will also include an additional (2 total) genuine Leica S2 battery - these are $230 new.

70mm Summarit - mint condition. Flawless in every way - includes all original packaging with hood and caps etc.

$16000 - I will cover insured lower 48 shipping. Paypal at cost or a wire transfer.

Also have a 120 macro Summarit - mint in every way with everything it ships with new. If you would like this as well as the body and 70mm, $21000 for everything.

ashwinrao1

Don, you are out of the S2 game? Wow...! For prospective buyers, Don is a great guy. I have purchased happily from him before, and he keeps his gear in great condition.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Actually guys you should not comment on these threads they are meant directly for buyers and sellers. This goes against several rules. Please only if your interested in buying. Think of these as classified ads. Thanks as this stuff effects others selling as well.

Don Hutton

OK - last offer on here - I'd like to get this sold - screaming deal for an S2 outfit:

S2 - 9 months old - mint under 100 actuations - still has 3 months of Leica warranty (which can be extended)
70mm - mint
120mm - mint

All original boxes etc. Receipts.
Also:

extra genuine Leica S2 battery
RRS L plate

$20000 including insured lower 48 shipping. That is just over half of what I paid.

John Black

I purchased Don's other S2 about 6 months ago, then his 35S, and then his 180S. All items were in like-new condition and the three transactions went went perfectly. Don shipped within 24 hours and everything was packed with care. The S2 came with 12 month extended warranty, I contacted Leica and that was transferred into my name (it was really very easy). I would purchase from Don again - without any hesitation.

GLWYS - John