The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Rokinon 85mm f/1.4 (Nikon Mount) $199 Shipped!!!

Gary Clennan

Up for sale is my Rokinon 85mm f/1.4 lens which I have owned since new. A little research on the net will show you that this is perhaps the best value for money in a fast 85mm lens. This lens produces some superb images with very pleasing bokeh. Front/rear elements and body are super clean with no significant scratches. Comes complete with everything as sold new - box, caps, hood, packaging. Price includes shipping within Canada and Conus. Payment via Paypal gift or EMT if you are in Canada. If paying via regular Paypal - please add 3%. Price is in Canadian dollars. Feel free to PM me should you have any questions. Great lens, great price!

DSC_5011 by Gary Clennan, on Flickr

DSC_5013 by Gary Clennan, on Flickr

DSC_5015 by Gary Clennan, on Flickr