The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

F/S Zeiss ZF 50/1.4 for Nikon and Zeiss ZF 50/2.0 Macro Planar for Nikon

Dustbak

I am not using my Zeiss ZF lenses anymore which is why I am letting them go. I had a hard time deciding to do so since these lenses are gorgeous. I am known to be really meticulous in maintaining and caring for my equipment. This Zeiss ZF50/1.4 is in excellent condition. It comes complete in box (all the paperwork, packingmaterials, box, hood and both caps). This lens is in a condition that you would have a hard time telling the difference between this one and a new one. The only reason I am selling it used is because I have used it. I am convinced this lens will make it new owner happy, if it is not as I described I have no problems taking it back.

Asking 425euros including shipping.

When you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask them.

Dustbak

F/S Zeiss ZF 50/2.0 Macro Planar for Nikon

I am not using my Zeiss ZF lenses anymore which is why I am letting them go.

This lens is fantastic on the D800, it is especially nice to use with video!

I had a hard time deciding to do so since these lenses are gorgeous. I am known to be really meticulous in maintaining and caring for my equipment.

This Zeiss ZF50/2.0 Macro is in excellent condition. It comes complete in box (all the paperwork, packingmaterials, box, hood and both caps). This lens is in a condition that you would have a hard time telling the difference between this one and a new one.

he only reason I am selling it used is because I have used it. I am convinced this lens will make it new owner happy, if it is not as I described I have no problems taking it back.

Asking 725euros including shipping.

When you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask them.