1. Canon 50/0.95 converted to M-mount from TV lens. Includes filter, I want to include this to protect the lens since if the filter is too thin it can touch the front of the lens (same for the lens cap). It has a small rub near the edge—which I think was caused by a filter by a previous owner. Six-bit coded, Slight wear on body. $2550
2. Leica 50/2 Summicron M (current) black, 6-bit coded, Leather case, clean glass, no scratches, haze or fungus, smooth aperture and focus. $1650
3. Leica 50/2 Rigid Summicron M , chrome, shows very few signs of usage for its age, clean glass (some slight cleaning marks on rear), no scratches, haze or fungus, maybe a bit of dust, a Leica lens cap—not the original, smooth aperture and focus, infinity lock. $1150
4. Hexanon M 50/2, black, Near mint, Clean glass, no scratches, haze or fungus, Black metal cap. $500
5. Leica 135/2.8 M with googles, Some play in the aperture adjustment, Focus smooth, Metal lens cap, Clean glass, no scratches, haze or fungus, Tripod mount, The body show usage and age. $325
6. Canon 100/3.5 LTM with M adapter, black, Glass clean, but has some haze—which doesn’t seem to effect the image, Original metal cap, and leather case. $195
7. Canon 35/2.8, LTM with 6-bit coded M adapter, Chrome, with matching UV filter, Clean glass, no scratches, haze or fungus, Focus and aperture smooth, Infinity lock. $400
8. Zeiss 25/2.8 M-mount, Biogon, black, near mint, Clean glass, no scratches, haze or fungus, Original lens hood and cap and box
9. Contax N Zeiss 50/1.4 auto-focus converted to EOS, with original metal hood, in excellent condition. $1450
For more images of lenses go to:
Leica UV/IR filters (E55, E39, E46,E67new, series VIII)
I have many sizes, in excellent condition. I will sell for 50% of BH new price. Let me know what you need.
I have over 20 lenses for my M and need to clean house a bit. I am very careful with my equipment, but I have the lens to use as a photographer, not as a collector. As a teacher I have also used some of the older lenses to create some documentation of the bokeh, but I can’t keep all of them. Don’t worry I’ll still have plenty left and all my favorite lengths covered.
All prices include Paypal fees and shipping within in the CONUS. Outside of the CONUS please inquire.
I plan to sell one of my Leica bodies. I have a black M8.2 and M9, extra batteries and will post fully in a few days.
If you want to purchase with the body—a matching Leica grip add $120
Leica M9, shows some wear but functions perfectly
Leica M8.2, in excellent condition served as my back-up and for shooting infrared.