The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic GX1, PL45 and P14-45

dixeyk

Ii am selling off my remaining m43 gear. I love the kit but need to cut back to one kit. It is in super shape with no issues other than the fact that the PL45 has a tiny hair on the rear element. It has ABSOLUTELY NO EFFECT on operation or images that I have been able to see. I bought it that way from a board member on mu-43 (darzehgi) and he can attest to the hair not being an issue with images as well. That said I am offering the kit at a reduced price to reflect that fact. It has absolutely no effect on images and I have never seen any indication otherwise. I recently did a Summer of Pictures set and many of the images I shot were with this combination. Lenses have hoods (pouch for the P14-45), front rear caps and UV filters. The camera comes with everything that came in the box (most unused) and an extra wrist strap.

$899

Price includes shipping USPS Priority CONUS and insurance. I am willing to ship internationally but it is an extra cost.

Feel free to look at the Summer of Pictures thread to see PL45 images (they're labeled)
A Summer of Pictures 2012 - a set on Flickr

dixeyk

GX1 - SOLD

PL45 - $475 (come with hood, caps, UV filter and non OEM pouch)
P14-45 - $190 (comes with hood, pouch, caps and Panasonic UV filter)