The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mercury II, Agfa Billy, Kodak Jiffy, Reels and Tanks

Albino_BlacMan

Looking to sell some stuff that doesn’t get enough (or in some cases any) use. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentaxforums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on ebay as ctp046.

All prices include shipping unless otherwise noted. I accept most payment methods. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deal. If any of my prices are way out of line feel free to fire me a PM.

I have a bunch of old cameras for sale. I have no clue if any of them work. Assume they don’t. They’re all in pretty rough shape. If you have any questions I’d be happy to inspect the cameras further to answer them, as of now I just don’t know what to look for in these old things. Asking $20 each + shipping (rounded up to the nearest $5) or $50 for the set or make me an offer. Mostly I just want them to go to a better home instead of in my garbage can. Leica spool not included.

First Up is a Mercury II. Probably the ugliest camera I’ve ever seen. It’s a half frame camera according to what I read in the manual. It has a lot of weird wear (or maybe oxidization) on it, probably from sitting in its case for the last 30 years or so. Lens is a removable, 35mm f2.7. Did I mention this thing is ugly.

Next up is some kind of Agfa Billy. The leather is peeling, the front tab to open it is bent and the front of the lens shows paint loss. On the plus side there are no obvious holes in the bellows and its less ugly than the Mercury.

Finally we have a Kodak Jiffy – Leather looks alright. Shows some paint loss. Lens looks alright. No obvious holes in the bellows.

I also have some SS tanks and reels. I don't know what brand they are. They all seem to be straight and in working condition. I'll test them to make sure they're not bent or anything before I send them.

Prices don’t include shipping
$3/ reel (I have 15 of them)
8 reel tank - $10
4 reel tank - $10

We'll work out something for shipping depending on your location.

I'll provide some pictures if you want.
Also have:
1x Plastic Patterson tank with a reel