The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Pen F Lenses

processedmeat

Olympus E. Zuiko Auto-W 25mm f/4 Pen F mount. This thing is tiny! The barrel doesn't look like its been used much, I couldn't find any specks. The glass is clean, no marks. Focus and aperture are solid. Doesn't seem like any oil on the blades. Generic lens cap included. Looking for $150 net to me.

Olympus E. Zuiko Auto-S 40mm f/1.4 Pen F mount. The barrel has a little wear on the focusing knob. The glass is clean, no marks. Focus and aperture are solid. Doesn't seem like any oil on the blades. Generic lens cap included. Looking for $275 net to me. Allowed me to fit my Nex-5 in my jacket pocket. I can't think of any other option where you can bring such a fast lens anywhere.

Generic Pen F to Nex adapter $15

I've completed one transaction here to "viewfinder" and my e*bay username is j0nwayne. 100% transactions. I'm honest, reliable and will ship quickly.

Last edited: