The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss ZF.2 25mm f/2 Lens (For Nikon)

Arches

Hi everyone,

I'm selling my Zeiss ZF.2 25mm f/2 Lens (for Nikon). The lens is in mint condition (see the pictures below) as I've used it just a few times. The lens comes with the box, lens caps, hood, papers, and packaging. I also will include one of the new Zeiss 67mm UV filters with T* multicoating (an $84 value), which also is in mint condition and comes with its original packaging.

I'm asking $1500. The price includes shipping by UPS/FedEx Ground insured. I accept payment by bank check, USPS money order, or regular PayPal (I'll split the fees). I will ship once payment clears and will ship to addresses in the continental US only.

You can check my feedback at FredMiranda (Arches) or eBay (warren9407). Please don't hesitate to PM me with any questions. Thanks!