The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya 645 Gears - Melbourne, AUS

Aryan Aqajani

Hi everyone,

I am departing with my Mamiya 645 system because I no longer used it. I am shooting film and digital exclusively on Mamiya RZ67 and trying to save for a Cambo technical camera. Therefore, the 645 system must go! Items are located in Melbourne, Australia.

So here is what I am offering:

Mamiya 645 AFD III + 80mm f/2.8 D + HM401 Film Back (AUS $3500 + shipping + PayPal fees)

The kits comes with original box and all other accessories. I am the original owner of the system except the film back which was purchased used six months ago and used just once! Have done less than 3000 shots on this camera. Everything is working flawlessly, no scratch, paint loss, basically it looks like a brand new camera, except for the film back which shows some sign of usage! The lens is brand new condition as well. No scratch, dust, fungs or haze! There is only some marks on inside the lens hood due to usage!

Comes with both front and rear caps. I prefer not to separate the kit since there is only one kit box for the 645 AFD III body and 80mm f/2.8D lens!

Mamiya 80mm f/1.9 N Lens (AUS $650 + shipping fee)
Let me tell you that I am 100% sure you can never find a copy of this lens which is as clean as mine!!! Virtually, the lens is brand new! Just used it less than 10 times! There are no marks, scratch, fungs, haze either on the glass or lens itself! There are only very very tiny paint loss at the end of lens barrel where it is being lock to the camera body! It would be visible only under very close inspection. Comes with both front and real caps and original lens hood. No box!

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Aryan Aqajani

Prices adjusted!

Mamiya 645 AFD III + 80mm f/2.8 D + HM401 Film Back (AUS $3200 + shipping + PayPal fees)

Mamiya 80mm f/1.9 N Lens (AUS $600 + shipping fee)