The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M3 / 90/2.8 Elmarit M (Made in Germany) / 35/2.8 Summaron / 50/2 Rigid Cron

Morituri

Leica M3

Excellent condition, had CLA a month ago, works perfectly in all respects. All times are spot on, rangefinder perfectly aligned. Viewfinder like clear glass. Film advance "like buttah". Comes with CLA receipt and warranty left (if anything would fall out of adjustment etc of course). Only thing of note is a small bump on right hand side.

Comes with Leica lightmeter and ever-ready case. Informative Leica booklets and Leica M3 manual.

Price: $850. Via Paypal or straight to my bank if you live in Europe, insured shipping with tracking number, will be packaged & wrapped like it's going through war territory.

Last edited:

Morituri

90/2.8 Tele-Elmarit-M (Made In Germany)

I've been looking and looking but it seems it's quite hard to find these around. Made In Germany version (i.e late serial, 3.384.XXX serial). Built like a brick S***t-house.

Optics is simply un-touched. I have to say it's basically mint, other than a few pieces of dust inside, as you do of course.

Aperture and focus in good working order. Half stop clicks on aperture. Aperture blades look like new.

Comes with front and rear Leica lens caps.

Price: $1000. Via Paypal or straight to my bank if you live in Europe, insured shipping with tracking number, will be packaged & wrapped like it's going through war territory.

Last edited:

Morituri

35/2.8 Summaron

Excellent to Mint condition. I can't find any faults with it. Optics and body, aperture and focus is all 10/10. Again, you'll probably find a piece of dust or two if you look very close. Body looks untouched.

Comes with Leica chrome front cap and one of them big Leica cases that you put the lens in with a see-through cover around.

Price: $1000 Via Paypal or straight to my bank if you live in Europe, insured shipping with tracking number, will be packaged & wrapped like it's going through war territory.

Last edited:

Morituri

50/2 Rigid Summicron

All times classic. Excellent surfaces on the optics, dare I say mint. No scratches, polishing marks, dust or grime etc etc. Inside is in fair condition.

Aperture and focus 10/10, no issues, silky smooth.

Price: $750 Via Paypal or straight to my bank if you live in Europe, insured shipping with tracking number, will be packaged & wrapped like it's going through war territory.

Last edited: