The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Fuji X-Pro 1 body w/grip - exc.

rivercrew

Selling my Fuji X-Pro 1 body which I purchased new in April from Amazon. Camera is in top excellent condition. Only 2 small blemishes keep it from being like new - a small scratch on right side of black metal frame around outside of rear LCD and a tiny nick on left side of the same black metal frame. LCD has had a protective film on it since day one.
Camera has 1765 actuations, was my secondary camera outfit, selling to focus more on my D800E Nikon gear.
Camera has latest firmware 2.0 loaded.

I am including the Fuji X-Pro 1 camera grip ($90 new) and an extra Fuji NP-!126 Lithium Ion Battery ($45 new). Camera comes with everything as new (box, manual, CD, strap, charger, battery, etc.)

$1280 PayPaled & shipped CONUS.