The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTS Medium Format Cameras

weihsuan

Hello all,

I'm selling away some of my cameras to concentrate on Rolleiflex and the SWC.

Items are listed at quite affordable prices and is slightly negotiable. Payment to be made via paypal and will ship registered from Singapore. I'll absorb paypal fees while you pay for shipping.

1) Zeiss Super Ikonta B 533/16 - $230USD + ship

Medium format 6x6 folder. Lens on camera is a coated fast 80mm f2.8 CZ Jena Tessar. Rangefinder is coupled in viewfinder.

The bad - cosmetic is not the best, cleaning marks on lens, meter is not working and viewfinder is slightly dim.

The good - Shutter is working at all speed, film advance is good, cleaning marks should not affect the images too much, lens is F2.8!

2) Hasselblad 500C with 120mm S-Planar, 50mm Distagon, A24 film back, 90degree prism - $1300USD + ship

500C body - Good condition with minimal paint losses

120mm S-Planar - clean glass with slight dust, focus is smooth and works great.

50mm Distagon - Recent CLA (2011 Nov). All working good.

A24 back - Working good, no light leaks.

90 degree prism - Original hasselblad, has dust inside, but works as intended.

Picture of the set.. missing the 50mm though

3) Graflex pace maker Crown Graphic 2x3 with "23" graphics back - $200USD + ship

2x3 crown graphic with Graflox back. "23" graphics back let you shoot 6x9 on a medium format. Includes focusing screen and intended hood. 101mm f4.5 Optar lens.

the bad - viewfinder (the one on top) and rangefinder both hazy, lens with some cleaning marks

the good - shutter is working good at all speed, no leaks in bellow.

Interested pls PM! Thanks!

weihsuan

I just found out that the apertures are not working on the Graflex Crown graphics! It shoots wide open on all settings! Perhaps a simple fix but I'm probably not the best person to do it.

Crown Graphic price down to $150USD + ship!

weihsuan

Graflex pacemaker sold!

Price drop!
Zeiss Super Ikonta B 533/16 - $215USD + ship

Hasselblad 500C with 120mm S-Planar, 50mm Distagon, A24 film back, 90degree prism - $1300USD + ship

weihsuan

Thanks Henry!

Super Ikonta sold!

500C set available!

Hasselblad 500C with 120mm S-Planar, 50mm Distagon, A24 film back, 90degree prism - $1300USD + ship

weihsuan

anyone? will include an extra A24 back (however without dark slide)!

Making it Hasselblad 500C with 120mm S-Planar, 50mm Distagon, 2X A24 film back, 90degree prism - $1300USD + ship

I'll pay for the Paypal fees