The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D700

D

d2mini

Who wants a magical D700 GUARANTEED to get you jobs, money, love and all the Whataburgers you can eat?!?!?!? :clap: :grin:

Well sadly this ain't it. :scry:

BUT.... it's still a darn fine example of a D700 that will not disappoint! Unless you are looking for jobs, money, love and all the Whataburgers you can eat.

Details:
I'm the original owner and this camera was very well taken care of.
All the original packaging is included. Along with all the manuals, unopened neck strap, cables, etc.
And you get THREE (count them, 1... 2... 3.) nikon batteries.
Looks like it's got just under 30,000 shutter actuations.
Fully functional, looks awesome (i was lazy and didn't blow the dust off for the pics), and the plastic screen protector has never been removed from the camera.
I tried once and stopped because I thought I was going to break a nail. Don't tell my wife I just said that.

$1500 takes it. Paypal.

PICS!