The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTS: Contax 645 35mm, 140mm, backs/inserts

Cineski

Just made a few big purchases so I gotta move some gear out. Please note: Prices shown INCLUDE shipping to the US/48. I have priced everything at the lowest or below current ebay prices. Selling the following:

Contax 645 35mm f/3.5 lens. Add some super dramatic wides to your weddings, equivalent to 21mm on 135 format. Includes: Lens, front/rear caps, GB-101 lens hood. Also includes a B+W MRC UV filter (these are $162 but the best for a wide angle as they don't flare, I'm figuring it adds $100 to the price of the lens but again I paid $162 for it). Shape is 9.5/10. $1400 for everything.

Contax 645 140mm f/2.8 lens. This is the portrait lens for Contax 645, equivalent to 85mm f/1.6 on 135. Includes front/rear caps, Hoya HMC Super UV filter, rubber lens hood. Shape is 8.6/10. $500.

Contax MFB-1 with 120/220 insert. Includes dark slide and body cap. 9.7/10 shape for both back and insert. I used it once to test it. $315.

Contax MFB-1 with MFB-1B 220 Vacuum Insert. Includes dark slide and body cap. MFB-1 is brand new, vacuum insert is 9/10. I used it once to test it. $325.

I will ship to other countries for actual shipping cost. Please message me with interest or questions.