The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

canon 5D mk I (classic) w grip + lens - REDUCED

dmeckert

hi all,

photos in the next post.

selling my canon 5D. it's in excellent condition. it's got minor signs of wear, but is pretty clean generally. has had the shutter/mirror issues typical of the 5D taken care of, according to it's previous owner.

-original 5D battery grip. half-press doesn't trigger AF, which i've also read is a typical issue with this grip. i've got the camera configured to focus via the * buttons.

-3 extra 3rd party batteries. both of which hold charge and work just as the original. original canon charger, and additional 3rd party charger included.

- 55-200 lens. clean all around, and the glass is blemish-free. typical marks on the hood and mount.

no original packaging is included.

looking for $695 including paypal and conus shipping. reasonable offers considered.

Last edited: