The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Contax N1+24-85+70-300 EXCELLENT condition $1250

isuperfish

OK Here is a set of wonderful film camera.

Contax N1 comes with box, paper and etc. In great shape and working condition. The focus is fast. The VF is clear and clean.
The only defect that can be found is the missing light button. I will show it in picture. It is a button not usually used but if you really need the little shoulder screen be lighted it is very easy to deal with.

24-85 F/3.5-4.5 Near mint condition, comes with the protect bag, both caps and lens hood.
Cosmetically, only a few wear on the front cap. Optically it is free of any defect. A few small dust could be found under the front element. And mechanically focus well.

70-300 F/4-5.6 Near mint condition, comes with the protect bag, both caps, a Hoya MRC UV and some paper works.
Cosmetically, only some wear on the front cap. Optically it is free of any defect. A few small dust could be found under the front element. Mechanically focus well.

So you know they were really expensive back days, but I don't know how much they sell for today. I tried eBay, and I found the lowest BIN price regardless the condition:

Contax N1 $297
24-85 $671
70-300 $450

It adds up to $1418, and mine is in a really good condition compared to those. Even the hood of 24-85 sold for around $100.

So I am asking $1250 net to me. I will pay shipping within CONUS and buyer talk about the payment method with me.

Thank you:)

Last edited: