The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya 645 2x TC, 35/3.5 AF and Mamiya 7 150/4.5 with finder

Jan Brittenson

Senior Subscriber Member
Mamiya 645 APO 200/2.8 - SOLD

Mamiya 645 2x N teleconverter

A few minor cosmetic marks around the mount and some light fading of the focusing rubber. A few dust specks inside that are visible on careful inspection. Caps included. $200

Last edited:

Jan Brittenson

Senior Subscriber Member
FS: Mamiya 7 150/4.5 with finder

Excellent+ condition; just a few minor surface scratches on the finder body and on the lens mount end. All optics mint. $600 for both paypalled and shipped UPS ground (USA). Or make me a reasonable offer.

Jan Brittenson

Senior Subscriber Member
Mamiya 645 AF 35/3.5

Mamiya 645 AF 35/3.5. No damage to glass or coatings, a few use marks on the barrel as can be seen from the photos. A little bit of dust. A small patch of dried-on glue from a price tag or some such in the past. Might clean off with a solvent (but personally I don't let stuff like that near my lenses). Works fine. Asking $625, which includes paypal fees and UPS ground shipping.