The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya 7ii kit (80+50) with extras

opticagent

Kit includes:
Mamiya 7ii body with cap and strap (EX+)
Mamiya N 80mm f4 lens with hood and caps (EX+)
Mamiya N 50mm f4.5 lens with finder, hood and caps (BGN)
B+W 67mm 102 ND 0.6 MRC filter (LN-)
B+W 67mm 010 UV HAZE MRC filter (LN-)
Opt-Tech neoprene hood (LN-)

All the components in the kit are functioning perfectly, RF is calibrated for both lenses.
The body is in EX+ condition with only minor signs of wear. There are a few tiny marks of paint loss on the back film door (shown in photo) and some very minor wear marks on the body. The dark slide lever handle has been replaced with a custom metal one that ensures an extra long life without breaking as the plastic ones tend to.
The 80mm lens is in EX+ condition with very little signs of wear. The glass is free of haze, fog, fungus and marks. There are a few tiny specs of dust in the lens, but will not effect the final image.
The 50mm lens is in BGN condition and shows some wear on the exterior barrel. The glass is free of haze, fog and fungus. There is also a tiny mark on the coating of the front element (see photo). I never noticed this until I was taking images for listing as it is so minor and was never apparent on the negs.
The finder is also in BGN condition as it shows signs of usage. The spirit level is still working and to the best of my knowledge is accurate.

All the gear has been kept in a smoke free household and under use of an amateur photographer.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. More photos of the gear can be requested by those that are serious.

I have positive feedback here and 100% on the *bay under the same userID.

Price is $2000 (US only) and that includes shipping, insurance and paypal fees.
I'll also toss in some rolls of 120 film.

Thanks for looking!