The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT - DF + lots of lenses

jagsiva

I am increasingly using my D800E for my DSLR needs, so thinking of swapping my IQ180 on to a Tech Cam. Specifically intersted in Arca R + lenses, but will also consider Cambo or Alpa. One limitation will be the wides, need to be Rodies.

DF and RRS L bracket - Mint - comes in Mamiya kit box with all cables and manuals

Remote radio remote, angle finder

SK 80LS, hood, caps - Mint - No box (part of kit)

SK 55LS, hood, caps - Mint - box, pouch, everything as new

SK 110LS, hood, caps - Mint - box, pouch, everything as new

SK 150LS, hood (new metal type), caps - Mint - box, pouch, everything as new

Phase 120mm Macro AF - the new one, super sharp and AF - hood (new metal type), caps - Mint - box, pouch, everything as new

Phase One 28D - some marks on hood and barrel, barrels has a long fine scratch on it. This was originally Guy's lens, sold to a forum member in Israel, and I brought her back! I think it is a good copy of the 28. Caps, box

Mamiya 35mm - Got this from Jack and is a sharp copy. I think I have seen some tests Jack posted here comparing it to the new 35D

Mamiya 55-110 - Also from Jack, apparently he went through a few copies to find this one.

I bout the DF and 80LS last October. The 55/110/150/120M in December.

May be a stretch, but lets see if there are any takers. If I don't get any takers in the next couple of weeks, I'll piece out and sell.

Cheers!

6x6

SK 55LS, hood, caps - Mint - box, pouch, everything as new

SK 110LS, hood, caps - Mint - box, pouch, everything as new

SK 150LS, hood (new metal type), caps - Mint - box, pouch, everything as new

Phase 120mm Macro AF - the new one, super sharp and AF - hood (new metal type), caps - Mint - box, pouch, everything as new
Let me know prices on the 55LS, 110LS and 120mm if you decide to break the kit up. Thanks.

jagsiva

Let me know prices on the 55LS, 110LS and 120mm if you decide to break the kit up. Thanks.
Will do. This was a long shot anyway, so I am now considering getting the tech cam and keeping the DF. I will still get rid of the wides though ..28/35/55. Will let you know if the next couple of weeks, if there are no takers on the trade. Cheers,