The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 50 f/1.4 Summilux ASPH 6-Bit

onesixeight

Selling my 50 Summilux ASPH to fund the new 50 APO.

Lens is in excellent condition with only minor wear around the barrel. Focus and aperture ring moves very smoothly. No fungus, haze or scratches to the glasses. Glass is in perfect shape. Includes original box and test certificate.

The lens was checked by Leica NJ in Feb 2012. Focus was re-calibrated to factory specs.

$3699 with free shipping within the US. Please message me for a quote anywhere else.

onesixeight

Will consider trade for other Leica gear...looking for black paint bodies. But I'll consider lenses too!

PM what you have and let's work out a deal!

onesixeight

Bump! Message me with offers or trades... interested in black paint M2/M3/M4 or Leica 35 Summicron V1 8-element. But I'm willing to entertain any offers! :)