The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT Fuji X100 and accessories - $650 shipped to NA or trade for Ricoh GRD (1/2/3/4)

PatrickCheung

Hey :)

I posted an ad here before for this camera, but my kit was separated. I've gathered it all together now, so I figured I'd post another ad.

I haven't been using my X100 much lately, and I really could use the money for my tuition and school travel fees, so I figured it'd be best to sell the camera.

I bought the X100 last summer from a local store. It was my primary camera for quite a while, so it's gathered a few signs of use, though the camera functions perfectly.

The camera has had a screen protector on it since day 1, and a third party half case on it a week later. The only physical signs of use are on the top plate, above the viewfinder; there's a tiny scuff there. The lens and viewfinder have a bit of dust in them (from being in my bag), but it's unnoticeable when you look through the viewfinder, and the dust in the lens doesn't affect image quality. The rubber eye cup has a few markings because I wear glasses.

Other than that... the camera functions perfectly fine, controls are responsive, aperture is clicky, focus is smooth, and dials operate as they should.

Included in the sale are:
- all the original accessories and packaging (strap, caps, chargers, batteries, manuals, display case)
- third party fake leather case
- third party hood and filter ring
- homemade paracord wrist strap

I'm looking for $650 shipped and paypal'd to North America. If you're located in Toronto... or more unlikely, Cambridge, Ontario... then I'd be happy to try and work out a meet-up day and we can take $25 off the price.

I'm also looking for a replacement point and shoot digital for my X100 and i've been interested in the GRD series. I'd be happy to work out a trade for any GRD, but preferably the III or IV.

Here are some samples taken with the camera...