The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Ricoh GRDIV KIT (massive! @ $700)

opticagent

Kit contains:

Ricoh GRDIV (black) EX+
Minor signs of usage, lens is clean, free of scratches, marks, fungus and haze. Functions perfectly, a really fun camera! Comes with original strap, battery, charger, manual, original box and packing. Has had an ACMAXX hard screen protector installed since day one (photo shows dust and markings, but this is only on the protector, LCD is perfect.) I also have a brand new one in the original packaging to be installed by the new owner. I am the original owner, purchased new from B+H 11/10/2011

Ricoh GV-2 28mm viewfinder EX+
Minor signs of usage, glass is clean, free of scratches and marks.
Comes with original box and pouch. I am the original owner, purchased new.

Ricoh GC-4 soft case EX+
Case holds the GRD with 28mm finder. The case also converts to a half case and has eyelets for a neck strap. Shows very little signs of wear. Comes with box. I am the original owner, purchased new.

Ricoh GL-1 metal lens cap EX+
Shows minor usage. Comes with box. I am the original owner, purchased new.

Ricoh DB-65 battery EX+
Extra battery, works as it should. Comes with box. I am the original owner, purchased new.

Ricoh GH-2 hood and adapter EX
Slight signs of wear. Comes with box. Purchased second hand off forum.

Ricoh GW-2 0.75x wide conversion lens (21mm) EX
Slight signs of wear, glass is clean, free of scratches and marks. Comes with hood, front and rear caps. Comes with box. Purchased second hand off forum.

SanDisk 8GB 45MB/s SD card HC1
Card works perfectly

ACMAXX Hard LCD protector NEW
New in box

I have a lot of additional photos of the gear to those interested.
I have positive feedback on this forum and also 100% on the *bay.
Please PM me with any questions, I'll be happy to answer.
Reason I am selling… well I have too much gear and I wanna buy more…. so I have to sell what I am not using. ;-)
All has been kept in a non-smoking environment.
Priced to move @ $700 and that includes insured shipping and paypal fees. Prefer domestic and sorry, no-trades.

Thanks for looking!