The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M4

Morituri

Leica M4. Looks near new. Clean, accurate shutter speeds, buttery-smooth frame advance lever, glass clear viewfinder, spot on rangefinder, basically as good of an M4 as you can find really. Comes with a body cap. And a Leica brochure full of information regarding Leica M2->M4 cameras.

It has one mark on the right hand side of the body, see picture below.

EDIT: And also yes, for the eagle eyed, if you look at the strap lugs, they look hardly used at all. Also, some you'll get some documents that showes it was overhauled and CLA'd in 1993 by "DK-Fotoservice AB" witch is a authorized Leica boutique. Might not be much but maybe some fun regarding the history of this camera :)

Price: $950. Via PayPal or to my bank account. Shipped with tracking number, insured, signature required.

Last edited:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Admin edit , I made a few changes to the ad and deleted some following posts. Good luck on your sale. Guy

General comment:
Remember folks this is for buyers and sellers only and not a chit chat forum. Not sure how many times i have to repeat myself but its getting very old on my end and time consuming.