The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica STA-1, 21mm finder, Telescope Adapter, Coupling ring.

robsteve

Subscriber
I am cleaning out the camera cabinet, selling some of the less used items I have acquired over the years. All prices include shipping from Canada and I will take PayPal.

First is the STA-1 tripod mount which is a very rare accessory to find these days. It fits the 100mm APO macro and is also usable on the 180mm f2.8 APO. I have used it on both. I think it is also usable on the 80-200mm zoom with a modification to the adapter. If you are not familiar with it, this adapter is made of plastic so it clamps on the metal lens body without leaving any scratches. $225

Next for R lenses is the TO-R, which is an ocular that mounts onto a R lens to turn it into a telescope. I think you take the 12.5 and divide it into the focal length of the lens to find the magnification. It comes with the box,caps, case and instructions. $250

For the M:

Model 12008, 21mm brightline finder with box and case. These Leica 21mm finders are much better than the current zoom finder and much smaller than the large frankenfinder. $250

Leica 14838 coupling ring. This is used to mount tow M lenses back to back to use only one spot in a camera bag. You need to pay attention which two lenses are mated together as two lenses with protruding rear elements would not mate. An example shot of a 35mm Summicron ASPH and tabbed 50mm Summicron is shown. $15 for the black one, $20 for the grey one with box. Lenses not included:)

If you have any questions about any of the items, please PM me.

Robert

robsteve

Subscriber
Open to offers, especially anything suitable for use with a Nikon D800E, such as lenses and accessories.

robsteve

Subscriber
Re: Leica STA-1, 21mm finder, 24mm finder, Telescope Adapter, Coupling ring.

My 24mm lens sold on Ebay last week and I still have the finder for it. In similar condition to the 21mm listed here, but I only have the little leather case for it, not the original cardboard box.

Asking price for the 24mm finder is $220 shipping included.