The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

CV Leica Bodies and Lenses + Panasonic G1

Panasonic G1 - Body with box manuals, software and all original accessories. In excellent condition. $150.

Cosina Voigtlander Bessa R - $240.
Comes in box with manual. Good condition - has seen moderate use - there is a small nick near the film wind lever, minor rub marks on the back rubber. Everything works perfectly.

Cosina Voightlander Super Wide Heliar 15mm f4.5 lens and viewfinder. $375.
Excellent condition. Comes with both caps and in original box.

Cosina Voightlander Ultron 28mm f1.9 + CV 28mm M adapter. $400.
Includes the 28mm Ultron hood. Glass in great condition. Perfectly functional but the there are cosmetic blemishes. Body has many rub marks (I'll send you photos). Excellent user lens with great image quality.

Cosina Voightlander 40mm f1.4 Nokton MC. $350.
The mount has been filed to bring up 35mm framlines on Leica M bodies. Works perfectly - the filing does not affect the mounting of the lens but the 35mm lines on Leica bodies are perfect for this lens and work great.

PM me an email address if you want pictures. Shipping by USPS priority will be $10 for ConUS, $25 for Canada and Mexico, and $40 for the rest of the world. I'll split paypal fees.