The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M 21 f:2.8 Elmarit (Not ASPH) with Leica finder

Erik Five

Selling my Leica M 21 f:2.8 Elmarit (Not ASPH) with Leica finder. Color is black.

A couple of the usual very small marks to the barrel, but overall a very nice looking lens. No scratches, fungus, haze or oil on the blades. Comes with hood, rear cap and the original Leica finder. The hood was new a couple of months ago so there is no marks on it. The finder is also in great condition.

Need to sell cause I really got an offer I cant refuse :D

Asking 1250$ and that includes PP fees and Shipping anywhere in the world.

I didnt have a proper lens to take pics of the lens with at home, but I will snap some new one later on today.

I have sold a couple of items here before. I have also sold lots of stuff on Rff and LUF under the name erikfive. My ebay user id five055 with a 100% positive feedback.

View attachment 9244

View attachment 9245

View attachment 9246

Last edited:

Erik Five

I wish ;) No, I got another D3 yesterday and need to get some cash into the account again. I wish I didnt need to sell it cause its one nice lens. I really like it. I love the 21 FOV, but I use 35 and 50 more so its just the lens that has to go.