The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[WTS] Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 ASPH (Version 2)

V

virtualme78

PRICE: USD 1140

I am from Singapore and I am selling a Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 ASPH in pristine, like new condition. Comes with full box, original front and rear caps.

Cosmetic condition 10/10:
No scratches, dings, dents. In fact, its like a completely new lens.

Optics condition 10/10:
No scratches (not even hairlines), fungus, haze. No oil on blade. Coating on lens is still intact, perfect.

Mechanical condition 10/10:
Aperture blades clicks are firm and crisp. Focus ring turns smoothly. No play on aperture or focus ring.

Reason for selling:
I got myself a 35cron so this have to go.

The lens is pin sharp and you can definitely see with the sharpness test below. With the condition of the lens this beautiful, its definitely worth it. However price is still slightly negotiable to sincere buyers. The pictures below will speak for themselves.

I will throw in a 3rd party metal lens hood to sweeten the deal.

Low ballers can stay away because I will not response to any unreasonable offers.

Buyer will pay for paypal fees and shipping. The buyer must have confirmed address and I will not declare the item as a gift. I would like to have the transaction to be smooth so i seek your understanding.
[/url]
DSC01345 by virtualme78, on Flickr[/IMG]

V

virtualme78

I don't know why I have problems with posting pictures. Please click on the first image I have posted. It will link to my flickr with more images of the lens. Thank you